16 May Acu Relaxo Tab-less Acupuncture Needles from Lierre Canada
Acu Relaxo Tab-less acupuncture needles are recognised for their remarkably easy, painless insertion and their innovative design. The Tab-less line of Acu Relaxo needles do not have plastic tabs, and instead come in a simple guiding tube: it only takes one movement to tap the needle and insert it into the skin. Their handle is plastic, and is conveniently retained in the tube due to their shape; however, a simple push will fluidly slide them out.
Manufactured using only the finest German stainless steel and with points polished and ground using precise automated technology, these needles are consistently among the smoothest and sharpest available on the market. Not only appropriate for sensitive and nervous patients, these silicone-coated acupuncture needles are ideal for them: patients often will barely feel them as they easily penetrate their skin.
With their practical guiding tube, Acu Relaxo Tab-less acupuncture needles are easy to manipulate and insert with precision – all in one simple movement. Their colour-coded plastic handles make it easy to tell them apart during treatments.
Acu Relaxo Tab-less acupuncture needles enable the practitioner to take the needle out of package and insert into the acupoints, all in one time-saving motion. You don’t need to follow the standard two-step needle release procedures of breaking the glue spot with a twist or removing the plastic retainer now, the needles release could be completed in one step: simply place on the acupoint and press the needle with a single movement.
Acu Relaxo Tab-less
- Acu Relaxo Tab-less acupuncture needles are made with the highest quality surgical stainless steel and manufactured using German technology.
- Revolutionary design: each Acu RelaxoTab-less acupuncture needle has one guide tube with inner rounded edges, which holds the needle in the center of the guide tube. Unlike most acupuncture needles, there are no holding tabs to keep the needles in place.
- Needles release quickly in one step: simply place on the acupoint and tap the needle with a single hand.
- This type of needle is especially efficient for angled insertions. The innovative design of the guide tube prevents the needles from moving within the tube, unlike a regular needle with tab: once removed, the tab no longer prevents it from falling. Tab-less needles are therefore far more precise.
- Smooth and painless insertion: each acupuncture needle is polished by automated machinery that creates a very sharp tip.
- Colour coded plastic handles are easy to know size of needles
- One needle per blister pack with one guide tube and 100 needles per box.