These traditional Chinese acupuncture needles are made from surgical steel, and manufactured following the quality control procedures of ISO13485, FDA and CAMCAS. Each needle is entirely plated with 24K gold, with a flexible handle.
Easy and painless to insert, these gold-plated acupuncture needles are traditionally used in areas where the patients’ energy is weak, and require a tonifying or strengthening effect.
- Both needle body and handle are plated with 24k gold
- Each needle is individually packaged with a guide tube and a color-coded tab
- Traditional Chinese style, with loop handle
- Smooth insertion
- Ideal for cosmetic acupuncture
- Sterilized for single use
- 100 needles per box
Acupuncture needles are the most important instrument in your practice. Lierre’s selection includes silicone coated and non-coated needles, spring and copper-wound needles, Korean and Chinese needles, as well as a variety of specialized needles, including extra long needles and lancets. We aim to respond to the needs of every type of practitioner! Our acupuncture needles respond to the highest standards of manufacturing, and have met approval from the FDA, CAMDAS and CE norms.