Buy ShinLin 10 bulk Spring needles for even greater savings! Each package contains 1000 needles, with ten needles per pack.
ShinLin Spring needles are one of the most popular types of Korean acupuncture needles on the market! Easy and near-painless to insert, their spring handle makes them intuitive to handle. Manufactured using high quality stainless steel, their needle tip is ground using automated technology – ensuring that they’re consistently and reliably sharp.
Each one of these tab-less acupuncture needle is equipped with a transparent guiding tube: practitioners simply have to tap on needles to insert them at the exact acupuncture point required by their treatments.
The leading acupuncture needles have returned with a new packaging design: it’s both stronger and more durable. Save money while staying eco-friendly by purchasing ShinLin 10 Bulk, which includes blister packs of 10 traditional spring handle needles each.
- Compared with the popular brands of acupuncture needles in the market, ShinLin needles are competitive both in its quality and affordability. With the same quality, price of ShinLin is 4 times lower than that of other Korean acupuncture needles in the market.ShinLin spring acupuncture needles are a high quality acupuncture needle made of surgical grade stainlesssteel. 20-25 mm spring style handle based on size of needles are more comfortable and easy to manipulate. The spring handle is made of stainless steel and will never be discolored.
- Eco-friendly packaging: 10 needles per blister with a single insertion tube enabling practitioners to access needles more quickly. This bulk pack brings with it the convenience of 10 needles and one insertion tubeper blister pack making high volume needling both fast, efficient and cost-effective.
- The thin guidingtube makes it possible for practitioners to precisely insert the needles at the accurate acupuncture points and guarantees pain-free insertion.
- Automatic needlepoint sharpening technology ensures the highest consistency and performance of all needle tips. ShinLin spring acupuncture needles are excellent painless acupuncture needles with smooth insertion.
- Automated machine-controlled processing provides excellent conformity and geometrical tip ensure easy glide insertion.
- 1000 needles perbox
|One box||$4.50/box (100 needles) – 4.50¢/per needle||$9.50/box (100 needles) – 9.50¢/per needle||52.63%|
|10-19 boxes||$25.99/box (1000 needles) – 2.60¢/per needle||$9.50/box (100 needles) – 9.50¢/per needle||72.63%|
|20 boxes or more||$23.00/box (1000 needles) – 2.30¢/per needle||$9.00/box (100 needles) – 9.00¢/per needle||74.44%|
With our new deal on Shinlin Ten acupuncture needles, you can spend less next time you have to stock up. Consider buying needles in bulk for your clinic, or pairing up with other practitioners to take the fullest advantage of these great savings! Mix and Match all your needles together to receive discounts on all your needles!
We recommend that practitioners who buy needles in bulk packages such as our Shinlin 10 bulk always keep a box of individually wrapped needles Shinlin Singles handy, in case of treatments where for example opening two packages of ten needles would be wasteful, but opening one would be insufficient.
Lierre offers different types of acupuncture needles of acupuncture needles for sale, but always of the highest quality;even our uncoated acupuncture needles such as Zagu have an incredibly smooth and almost painless insertion.
Acupuncture needles are the most important instrument in your practice. Lierre’s selection includes silicone coated and non-coated needles, spring and copper-wound needles, Korean and Chinese needles, as well as a variety of specialized needles, including extra long needles and lancets. We aim to respond to the needs of every type of practitioner! Our acupuncture needles respond to the highest standards of manufacturing, and have met approval from the FDA, CAMDAS and CE norms.