You may not know it but you, as many of us are, may have a vitamin deficiency or a medical condition with symptoms that could be partially or wholly resolved with the right vitamins and supplements.
Every day, we get lots of vitamins and minerals from what we consume in food. Some of these vitamins are essential because they help our bodies perform. If we get too much or too little, however, our health can suffer. If you have a test stating you are deficient in a specific vitamin, supplements are something that can assist elevating your levels and ensuring your body’s maximizing its potential.
Why Vitamins And Minerals Are Essential For Your Body
For our bodies to produce, support, and regenerate cells for our skin, muscles, and bones, we require some raw materials in the form of roughly 30-35 vitamins and minerals.
These vitamins are deemed essential because they are required to help carry nutrient-containing and oxygen-containing blood throughout our bodies. They aid in transporting nerve signals from the brain. These vitamins help our organs function in a big way. ‘Essential’ isn’t just a tag. It’s a signifier.
Any one vitamin may perform or contribute to hundreds of processes and roles in the body. For wounds to heal, our immune system to be fully supported, for food to be converted into energy, and to repair cellular damage, each of these things take vitamins and minerals to do. It’s imperative to know how to take vitamins if you do start a nutrient and supplement regimen.
Here are some examples of essential vitamins and supplements that may be helpful.
- St. Francis Deep Immune capsules for immune system support.
- St. Francis Vitamin D3 For All to help lift up vitamin D levels and reduce symptoms of tiredness and chronic pain.
- HerbaLand Multi-Vitamin gummies for adults are your basic multi-vitamin with vitamins A, B6, B12, C, E, folate, zinc, and more.
If you want to find more Vitamins and Supplements, shop at Lierre’s 14th Anniversary Sale 2022 for more options!
How To Take Vitamins And Supplements Correctly
How you take vitamins and supplements will depend on several things.
- Are you deficient in a specific vitamin? A blood test may show that you are. If there isn’t any evidence to support the idea that you are deficient in a vitamin, you may not be. Have your levels tested.
- Ensure you are taking the correct amount daily. Like with any medication, ‘more’ is not better. Our bodies can only handle so much. Be sure you’re taking your vitamin or supplements within the recommended ranges.
- Take your vitamins as directed. Some will say to take your vitamins and supplements with food. You may have to take your vitamins two or three times a day. Some vitamins are meant for mornings while others are fine to take before bed. Follow the instructions, no matter what.