For a primary care practice, medical clinic, acupuncture office, or traditional Chinese medicine office, there are common clinical supplies and medical equipment we all use. If you’re just planning a new office or are upgrading your office, a completed checklist for clinical supplies helps in ensuring not a thing is forgotten. If you’re in charge of procurement, here are some general clinical supplies in Canada available from Lierre.ca for you to pick up.
- Disposables are a must-have for many medical clinics, in terms of clinical supplies that will make the job easy. They help to maintain efficiency, speed, and make your job as a practitioner easy.
- Clinic accessories number a long list that can help your day to day, including cotton balls, sharps collector, needle saucers, hospital pillows, an alcohol dispenser, vinyl exam gloves, hand towels, forceps, and stainless steel instrument trays.
- Medical disinfectant is incredibly important for sanitization and cleanliness standards. Ultimately, you want a highly effective cleaner and one that’s preferably as eco-friendly as one can go.
- Medical tables are used in every medical office though they are usually customized to the office’s need. For example, a massage therapist or acupuncturist will use a massage table alongside other medical supplies.
- Exam table paper is a necessity in any medical office, ensuring bacteria transfer from patient to patient is minimized and equipment such as a massage table or physician’s table is kept clean.
These aren’t the only clinical supplies you may require for your medical office. Some may have electrotherapy equipment and accessories like a TDP lamp, other clinic accessories, pain management therapy clinics may include hot and cold therapy, and athlete-friendly physiotherapy clinics may want some kinesiology tape.
As evidenced, no checklist like this is complete so be sure to add to it with what you need for a private practice. This isn’t like hospital procurement in the sense that you can offer the health or wellness services you want, independent of what’s required and expected. As a buyer for a practice like this, you must customize your procurement for the equipment and disposables you actually need.
If you’re looking for clinical supplies in Canada, we would love to help you at Lierre.ca. We have high quality medical accessories, supplies, and equipment. Hundreds of practitioners from all backgrounds come to us every year to replenish their medical office supplies. When they order, they always receive timely delivery, competitive pricing, and an easy, fast checkout process. Prospective buyers are encouraged to drop in and take a look around. We’re sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised by what you find. Visit Lierre.ca for more.